TEFL Gallery - Trainees and Students in the Classroom
Our center in Surabaya has spacious classrooms with all the necessary equipment to teach effective English lessons. On top of that, we offer every trainee the opportunity to plan, create and present their own interactive lessons to local EFL students at the center. By the end of the training course, every trainee will have completed up to 10 hours of teaching practice with students of different ages and in different groups. Trainees also complete various student profiling sessions to assess individual students' needs. After graduating from the course, we will help you find a teaching position in your desired location.
Home Back Top
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before 27 October, 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge. *