As well as providing the best TESOL courses on the market, ITTT is also committed to helping every one of our course graduates to find a suitable teaching job in a country of their choosing.
How will ITTT help me find a job teaching English abroad?
Due to a strong demand for teachers in many parts of the world, first time teachers with a TESOL certificate and a determination to live and work overseas should have little trouble finding a job to suit their personal plans. To maximize your chances in the job hunting process we provide a variety of services including:
- Access to our database of potential employers
- Exclusive leads on unadvertised jobs
- Advice on constructing a high-quality CV or resume
- Advice on writing cover letters
- Assistance with planning trial lessons for job interviews
- Consultation on potential job contracts
What is the success rate for graduates finding jobs after a TESOL course?
It is very difficult to measure how many of our graduates find work soon after finishing their course as there are many factors to consider. Many of our trainees are actually already working as teachers when they start their training and others have no plans to look for a job until a later date. One thing we can say for sure is that the vast majority of our graduates who use our job support services do find a teaching job either in their own country or overseas.
How soon after completing a TESOL course will I find a job?
Once you have begun your training course you can actively start looking for jobs around the world. Some people are able to secure a position even before they have completed their TESOL certification, but for the majority it should only take a few weeks to find work after you graduate.
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 11 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*