As the demand for English language knowledge continues to grow across the globe, the need for certified English teachers is also rapidly increasing. TESOL jobs are available in countries all over the world which means you will have an abundance of choice in terms of your teaching location. You will also find a wide variety of employers to choose from, including colleges, universities, language schools, kindergartens, public schools, private tutoring, companies and businesses, voluntary work, and other areas such as hospitals and tourism.
ITTT will help and guide our graduates through the process of obtaining a suitable TESOL job for as long as you need us. When you require assistance in obtaining a new teaching challenge, we will be there to help. Our lifetime job support services include the following:
- Providing contact details for employers in the location(s) of your choice
- Providing information on the best databases and listings of TESOL job vacancies available online
- Providing sessions covering CV/resume preparation and TESOL job applications
- Providing advice and guidance regarding interviews
- Providing information about teaching terms and conditions with TESOL employers around the world
- Providing access to our extensive network and TESOL jobs/employers database
The country links below provide a wealth of information relating to specific locations. Our country fact files cover all aspects of teaching and provide a sound insight of what to expect from the locations you choose.