As the demand for the ability to communicate in English continues to grow throughout the world, the demand for certified English teachers increases at the same rate. TESOL job opportunities for graduates of our courses wishing to teach English abroad are excellent. TESOL jobs are available in countries all over the world. Certified TESOL teachers have an abundance of choice in terms of location and a wide variety of types of teaching to choose from.
The variety of TESOL jobs abroad include placements in areas such as colleges, universities, language schools, kindergartens, public schools, private tutoring, companies and businesses, voluntary work, hospitals and tourism.
ITTT helps and guides graduates of our courses through the process of obtaining suitable TESOL Jobs abroad on an ongoing basis. When you need assistance in obtaining a new teaching challenge, we will be there to help. The support services we provide extend to, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing sessions covering CV/resume preparation and TESOL job applications
- Providing contact details for employers in the location(s) of your choice
- Providing information on the best databases and listings of TESOL job vacancies and information available on the web
- Providing detailed information relating to current and upcoming vacancies for TESOL jobs abroad
- Providing TESOL job placement services on an ongoing basis for the duration of your teaching career
- Providing advice and guidance regarding interviews
- Providing all available information about teaching terms and conditions with TESOL employers around the world
- Providing access to our extensive network and TESOL jobs/employers database
- The country links below provide a wealth of information relating to specific locations. Our country fact files cover all aspects of teaching and provide a sound insight of what to expect from the locations that you choose. Please click on a location for further detailed information.