ITTT's lifetime job support service, offered alongside our top-quality TESOL courses, is designed to assist our course graduates in securing teaching positions in their preferred countries. This service works by providing ongoing support that extends beyond course completion. Graduates gain access to a wealth of resources, including up-to-date information on available teaching vacancies, guidance on crafting effective resumes and cover letters tailored for teaching jobs, and tips for successful job interviews. Additionally, our job support team offers personalized advice and insights on different teaching markets, helping graduates navigate the global teaching landscape. This lifetime service ensures that our graduates receive continued assistance throughout their teaching careers, wherever they choose to teach.
Table of Contents
ITTT assists graduates in finding teaching jobs abroad through a comprehensive range of services, catering to the strong demand for English teachers worldwide. Our support for first-time teachers with a TESOL certificate includes several key resources:
- Access to a Database of Potential Employers: We provide an extensive list of schools and educational institutions around the world seeking English teachers.
- Exclusive Leads on Unadvertised Jobs: Graduates get insider information on job openings that are not publicly listed.
- CV/Resume Crafting Advice: Expert guidance is given on creating high-quality CVs or resumes specifically tailored for teaching positions.
- Cover Letter Writing Assistance: We offer tips and strategies for writing effective cover letters that stand out to employers.
- Trial Lesson Planning for Interviews: Assistance in planning and preparing trial lessons, a crucial part of many teaching job interviews.
- Consultation on Job Contracts: Advice on understanding and evaluating potential job contracts to ensure favorable terms.
These services are designed to maximize graduates' chances of securing suitable teaching positions that align with their personal plans and preferences for living and working abroad.
Quantifying the exact success rate of our graduates in finding teaching jobs post-TESOL course completion is challenging due to various factors. A significant number of our trainees are already employed as teachers before beginning their TESOL training, while others may not immediately seek employment after course completion. However, it is noteworthy that the vast majority of our graduates who actively utilize our job support services successfully secure teaching positions, either in their home country or abroad. This success can be attributed to the comprehensive nature of our job support, which includes access to a global network of employers, personalized CV/resume guidance, and assistance with job applications and interviews.
The timeline for finding a job after completing a TESOL course can vary, but many individuals start their job search during their training. In some cases, students secure teaching positions even before finishing their TESOL certification. For the majority of graduates, however, it typically takes a few weeks to find employment after course completion. This time frame can depend on several factors, including the job market in the desired teaching location, the graduate's flexibility regarding location and type of teaching position, and the effectiveness of their job search strategies. Utilizing job support services offered by the TESOL course provider, such as access to job listings and assistance with application materials, can significantly aid in accelerating the job search process.