CEFR | Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
This system was designed by the Council of Europe in order to provide a standardised method for comparing the levels of language proficiency represented by different examinations and assessments throughout Europe and other areas. The system divides language proficiency into six separate levels and can be used in conjunction with any European language. The six levels that make up the framework each have a description of the abilities required to achieve that level based on speaking, reading, writing and listening skills. The CEFR system is becoming widely known as the European standard for grading an individual’s language proficiency.
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before 30 August, 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge. *