One to One Teaching
This term is used in English teaching to refer to situations where an individual student receives the sole attention of the teacher. This type of teaching is commonly found amongst private tutors who often work with a variety of individual students, as well as in some private language schools. Teaching on a one to one basis utilises many of the same techniques as group teaching, however, there are some fundamental differences when it comes to the preparation of activities and management of the classroom. This style of teaching can also prove quite challenging as there are generally less resources specifically designed for one to one teaching than there are for traditional multi student classes.
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before 30 August, 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge. *