TEYL | Teaching English to Young Learners
Due to the ever expanding influence of the English language on popular culture worldwide, the numbers of young learners wanting to learn English continues to grow year after year. As a consequence, more and more private language schools, as well as state run schools, are beginning to provide English programs aimed at this market. As job opportunities continue to increase to meet this demand, a growing number of language teachers are choosing to specialise in this field. Teaching young learners follows many of the same principals as teaching adult learners; however, the fundamental difference is the methods used by the teacher to facilitate the learning process. Teaching young learners generally includes a greater emphasis on games, music, singing and movement in the classroom.
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before 15 December, 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge. *