TEFL Gallery - Happy TEFL/TESOL Students in Rome
These happy course graduates successfully completed their four-week in-class course in Rome and are ready to start their new career. They have learned all the skills and techniques they need to succeed in EFL classrooms around the world. Moreover, they have not only completed helpful theoretical components of the course but also gained valuable teaching experience with local EFL learners at the center. By the end of the course, each trainee will have completed between 8 and 10 practical teaching hours with local students.
Home Back Top
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering
- 5Sign up for your course before 27 May, 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge. *