"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Home / KORJOBCANADA
We are presently seeking qualified teachers for private language school clients of ours throughout South Korea to begin within the next 1-4 months, year round. Our client-schools are all reputable and established private language schools through South Korea, who employ several foreign teachers at each location.
* SALARIES, BENEFITS AND FACILITIES ARE OPTIMUM.
* PREMIUM SALARIES FOR THOSE HOLDING A DEGREE IN EDUCATION
* COUPLES AND SINGLES WELCOME
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Consult with you and answer all your questions.
- Assist you in gathering the necessary documents for a teaching visa.
- Assist you optimizing your resume and photos, maximizing your chances of garnering interest from prospective schools
- Introduce you to schools that may fit your interest, stat date and qualifications.
- Prepare you for interviews to optimize your chances of getting a job offer.
- Provide you with all the information you need about the prospective school and location to your satisfaction.
- Upon securing a position, guide you in couriering your visa documents to your school in Korea to begin the visa process, and the necessary steps to acquire your teaching visa.
- Arrange your flight ticket and arrival plan, making it smooth and stress-free.
- Follow-up with you and your school to ensure that all both parties are pleased and comfortable with the arrangement.
Location: Various urban locations throughout South Korea.
Salary: $2,200-$3,000/mth US (3% tax) + low cost of living and PERKS
Teaching age group: kinder/elementary or Elementary/middle school
School days of operation: Mon - Friday
Teaching hours: 25-30 hours per week.
Days of Operation: Mon - Friday
Starting Date: Year round
# Foreign Teachers at each school: 2-20
FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE:
-One-Year Bonus and Pension Bonus provided
-Vacation Days: two weeks paid vacation + 15 stat. holidays (paid)
-Medical Insurance: 50/50 shared with the school
-Type of Housing: Furnished APT close to the school
-Airfare provided (1 or 2-way)
- An undergraduate degree/any major (minimum qualification)
Note: Education and English majors preferred
- Teaching experience/certificate preferred
- Tesol certification preferred (see our website for more details)