Check out tefl tesol about TESOL Certification Brazil Belo Horizonte and apply today to be certified to teach English abroad.
You could also be interested in:
This is how our TEFL graduates feel they have gained from their course, and how they plan to put into action what they learned:
In this unit I have learnt about future tenses, including future simple, future perfect, future continuous, future perfect continuous, going to, present continuous, and present simple. I have looked through all forms, examples, usages, common mistakes, and teaching ideas for each type of tenses. To summarize, I am trying to make few sentences here:
1. Future Simple: Look! You are carrying heavy stuffs, I will help you.
2. Future Perfect: By 9 P.M., I will have finished the house chores.
3. Future Continuous: At this time tomorrow morning, I will be relaxing in a spa center.
4. Future Perfect Continuous: Next year, we will have been living in Czech for two years.
5. Going to: I am going to visit my parents this summer.
6. Present Continuous: He is leaving.
7. Present Simple: My class starts at 10 A.M.