Check out tefl tesol about TESOL Jobs Kazakhstan Oral and apply today to be certified to teach English abroad.
You could also be interested in:
This is how our TEFL graduates feel they have gained from their course, and how they plan to put into action what they learned:
In Unit 16, we learn about conditionals & reported speech. We also have the form and usage.
Conditional sentences are sentences that contain the word 'if' which refers to past, present and future possibilities.
1. Zero Conditional refers to actions and facts that are irrefutable.
2. First Conditional refers to real situation in the future that is possible.
3. Second Conditional refers to a situation that is presently not true and is unlikely to happen.
4. Third Conditional refers to hypothetical past action and the hypothetical past consequences.
5. Mixed Conditional refers to a hypothetical past action and the hypothetical present consequences.
Reported speech & direct speech is when you report an answer given by another source while direct speech is receiving answer from first party. There are different ways to report a speech such as using verbs, pronouns and time expressions.