DELTA | Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
DELTA is an internationally recognised professional teaching qualification that is designed for teachers with some experience in the classroom. This certificate is widely considered to be a follow up to the CELTA certificate and is often taken by teachers in order to update and improve their existing English language teaching skills. The course is considerably more in depth than the CELTA certificate and is assessed through a combination of examinations, coursework and in class assessment.
The DELTA course is split into three sections which can be taken individually or at the same time. An individual certificate is awarded on completion of each module, while the main certification is presented upon completion of all three sections. As with the CELTA course, this certificate is awarded by Cambridge ESOL.
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before 25 June, 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge. *