DipTESOL | Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
DipTESOL is an internationally recognised professional teaching qualification that is designed for teachers with some experience in the classroom. This certificate is widely considered to be a follow up to the CertTESOL certificate and is often taken by teachers in order to update and improve their existing English language teaching skills. The course is split into four sections and is assessed through a combination of examinations, coursework and in class assessment.
The DipTESOL certificate is seen as equal to the DELTA certificate due to the similarity in the course syllabus; however, there are some differences in the moderation and assessment of each course. As with the CertTESOL course, this certificate is awarded by Trinity College, London.
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before 27 November, 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge. *