ESL | English as a Second Language
ESL is a term that is commonly used in the USA, Australia and Canada. It is used in reference to non native English speakers who use or study English in countries where it is the most commonly used language. It is also used to refer to the same situation in regions where the official language is English but other languages are more prevalent, such as former British colonial countries. This category of English language study and usage is often centred on migrant populations who choose to move to an English speaking country (as well as refugees who have fled from their own country) and need to use English outside of their own ethnic communities.
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before 27 September, 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge. *