How does the TESOL course work?
How do I get started?
Where is the login page?
How do I log in to my TESOL course?
All of these typically asked questions will be answered in the following video. It will describe how your ITTT TESOL course works from your payment for the online course, through your first login and then all the way through to receiving your final TESOL certificate.
The video explains the following procedure for your TESOL course login:
- Receive your unique username and password after course payment is received, which you will use to login.
- Access the TESOL course login page and enter your details.
- Go to the course homepage and read the TESOL course instructions and TESOL FAQs.
- Access your TESOL course units.
- Choose to read online or download your TESOL course materials.
- Unit task sheets.
- Unit tests.
- Answers, corrections and your TESOL progress chart.
- Unit reflections.
- TESOL course summative task.
- The passing grade and certification.
- Postage options for your certificate.
Watch the TESOL login video here: http://tefl-videos.com/tutorial/or on YouTube at
In terms of equipment you will need to login to the course, you will need a computer, laptop, tablet or iPhone, with an internet connection. You can work online or offline once you have downloaded a unit.