TEFL Gallery - Happy Students and Teachers in Buenos Aires
All our courses in Buenos Aires are led by professional trainers who have worked as EFL teachers for years themselves. During your month-long training, you will learn all the theoretical skills you need to become a qualified teacher, including classroom management, lesson planning, and student elicitation. On top of that, you will observe your trainers' lesson before then creating and presenting your own lessons to real EFL students at our training center. We believe that teaching practice is a great part of teacher training, which is why we provide up to 10 hours of valuable teaching practice to every trainee.
Home Back Top
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before 03 June, 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge. *