Check out tefl tesol about TESOL Jobs India Gulbarga and apply today to be certified to teach English abroad.
You could also be interested in:
This is how our TEFL graduates feel they have gained from their course, and how they plan to put into action what they learned:
Unit 2 was devoted to Parts of Speech, which are classified into:
1) Nouns (common, proper, compound, abstract, and collective) with their sg / pl forms rules and countability vs.uncountability;
2) Adjectives (+ comparative & superlative forms, incl.irregular ones), with the main formula of word order in a sentence (size - age - colour - material + N);
3) Articles (Definite, Indefinite, and Zero), with their correct usage;
4) Verbs (transitive and intransitive), including infinitives, aux., base / past s./past part. & present forms;
5) Adverbs (of manner, place, time, degree, frequency, comment, attitude, viewpoint, adding, limiting, etc), with the correct order in a sentence (place- manner - time);
6) Gerunds (opposed to Pres.Part, which is a verb structure);
7) Pronouns (personal, possessive, reflexive, and relative);
8) Prepositions (of time, date, movement, place and position) & Conjunctions (joining word pairs or clauses).