Check out tefl tesol about TESOL Kharkiv and apply today to be certified to teach English abroad.
You could also be interested in:
This is how our TEFL graduates feel they have gained from their course, and how they plan to put into action what they learned:
In this unit, i have learned the parts of speech. And these are the following:
1. Noun- name of a person, place, animals, things, qualities, states. (example: Mary, Turkey, happiness, family)
2. Adjectives - use to describe nouns such as people and things. (example: small, pretty, dark)
3.Articles - there are two types of articles in English: definite (the) and indefinite (a and an). and the use of these articles depends on whether you are referring to any member of a group, or to a specific member of a group.
4. Verbs - is an action word. (example: go, watch,swim, play)
5. Adverbs- add meaning or information to the action. (example: slowly, quickly, above, up, then)
6. Gerunds - s the 'ing' form of a verb used as a noun. (example: playing, stealing, cooking)
7. Pronouns - are words that are used instead of more precise nouns or noun phrases. (example: i, me, you, she, her,mine, yours)
8. prepositions - shows the relationship between a noun or a pronoun and some other words in the sentence. (example: at, on, in, from, before)
(. conjunctions - join words or groups in a sentence. (example: and, but, or, nor, yet)