CertTESOL | Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
CertTESOL is an internationally recognised professional teaching qualification that is common in the field of teaching English as a foreign or second language. The course is designed for potential teachers with little or no classroom experience and is therefore considered an entry level qualification in English language teaching.
CertTESOL courses can be taken in a variety of locations as they are individually organised and designed by different language institutes worldwide. Each of these course providers is regulated and certified by Trinity College, London. The CertTESOL certificate is seen as equal to the CELTA certificate due to the similarity in the course syllabus.
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before 28 May, 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge. *