This type of activity is popular with both students and teachers as it provides an effective way to practice the language that has been taught during the lesson in an unrestricted fashion. To carry out a class survey each student is given a questionnaire containing questions related to the lesson topic of the day, the students must then fill in the form by asking each other the questions as they move around the classroom. For example, during a lesson based around food related vocabulary the survey could contain questions such as: what is your favourite food? How often do you eat in restaurants? Do you like spicy food? Etc. Once the survey is completed the students analyze their results and then report them to the class. Survey activities are a good way of practicing the use of vocabulary and grammar, as well as an effective way to encourage interaction between the students.
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before 29 October, 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge. *