ELT | English Language Teaching
In countries where British based English is taught and spoken, ELT is used as an umbrella term that covers all teaching situations that are defined under the acronyms TEFL and TESOL. This usage corresponds directly to the way TESOL is used in American based English. As English Language Teaching (ELT) is rather a generic term it is not unusual to find it used in many other situations. For example, it is sometimes used by large companies to refer to their language training departments or by publishing companies to refer to their language division.
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before 03 July, 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge. *