ESP | English for Specific Purposes
This term is used to define a section of the English language industry that includes courses or curriculums that are designed especially to be used by distinct groups or professions. Common examples of general ESP courses could include scientific English, technical English and business English. As the use of the English language continues to grow around the world, many areas of employment are becoming increasingly reliant on its usage. To meet this need there are numerous courses available that are aimed at specific professions such as medical practitioners, air traffic controllers and various branches of the hospitality industry.
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 09 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*