Check out tefl tesol about TESOL Jobs Venezuela Los Teques and apply today to be certified to teach English abroad.
You could also be interested in:
This is how our TEFL graduates feel they have gained from their course, and how they plan to put into action what they learned:
This unit focused on key aspects of classroom management including seating arrangements, advantages and disadvantages of different grouping arrangements during class activities and avoiding or managing behavioural problems.
I learnt techniques for ensuring efficient lessons which involve all of the class, including the following:
- maintaining respect and developing a rapport with students by always being punctual, well prepared and well organised
- using eye contact, visual aids and gestures
- ensuring instructions are understood by keeping language simple and getting feedback from students on what they have understood about proposed activities
- optimising classroom seating arrangements
- using a mix of individual, group or class activities and understanding the advantages and disadvantages of each arrangement