EFL | English as a Foreign Language
EFL is a term used in reference to studying or using the English language in areas of the world where English is not an official or widely used language. EFL is increasingly being taught in many countries worldwide as part of the state school curriculum. However, for many people around the world the study of EFL has to be privately funded and accessed through English language schools or individual tutors.
Another sector where the study and use of EFL is particularly prevalent is within the international business community. As a large amount of cross border business communication is conducted using the English language, many companies who operate on an international scale require their employees to attend in house or external EFL training.
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before 27 November, 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge. *