TOEIC | Test of English for International Communication
This test of English language proficiency is used extensively worldwide and is specifically designed to be used in relation to English language in the workplace. A wide range of businesses employ the test as a means of gauging an employee’s (or prospective employee’s) language skills based on specific work based tasks.
The test is made up of a variety of question styles that are designed to assess the individual’s ability to use the English language in common workplace situations. The wide ranging questions may include topics such as IT, finance and manufacturing, as well as more specific scenarios including business meetings and telephone skills.
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 02 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*