Check out tefl tesol about TESOL Certification China Shuangyashan and apply today to be certified to teach English abroad.
You could also be interested in:
This is how our TEFL graduates feel they have gained from their course, and how they plan to put into action what they learned:
The following is an overview and what I have learnt from this unit.
I have learnt that the criteria used in selecting vocabulary depends on some factors. Some of these factors include; frequency and coverage, teachability, appropriacy to the task and to the students.
The items of the vocabulary that the students need to know and some of there are;
1. What the vocabulary mean.
2. How and when it is used.
3. How the spelling is written.
4. How its pronounced and .
5. How it interacts and affects other related words.
I have learnt some of the things need to know about grammatical structures and they include;
1. They need to know what the language means.
2. They need to know when and how the language is used.
3. They also need to know the formation and patterns of the language.