Check out tefl tesol about TESOL Certification Pakistan Dera Ghazi Khan and apply today to be certified to teach English abroad.
You could also be interested in:
This is how our TEFL graduates feel they have gained from their course, and how they plan to put into action what they learned:
I've learnt the future tenses from this unit.
We have following forms for the future tenses:
1. Future Simple - Prediction, spontaneous plan, facts, threats.. etc
2. Future Continuous - action in progress at specific future time
3. Future Perfect - completed action at specific future time
4. Future Perfect Continuous - to describe how long certain action/status have been continuing by specific future time
5. Going To Future - Prediction, plan decided in advance
6. Present Simple - schedule, time table
7. Present continuous - arrange.
For prediction, we use Future simple, Going to Future, Future continuous
We use Future Simple for spontaneous decision, while we use Going To Future for the decision before speaking.