Check out tefl tesol about TESOL Palermo and apply today to be certified to teach English abroad.
You could also be interested in:
This is how our TEFL graduates feel they have gained from their course, and how they plan to put into action what they learned:
I learned from this section?what are Future Tenses-- Future simple, Future continuous, Future perfect, Future perfect continuous-- Future simple
1. Future facts ? The school semester will end in January.
2. Promises ? I promise I?ll bring you to the zoo.
3. Predictions ? He will become a very famous person.
4. Unplanned decisions ? Please have a seat. I will get the documents for you.
5. Assumptions/Speculations ? After what happened, I think they?ll sell their car.
6. Threats ? I?ll report you to the Headmaster if you don?t behave.
b) Future continuous
1. Future actions in progress ? In an hour, I will be enjoying a nice cup of coffee by the terrace.
2. Predictions or guesses ? I don?t think they will be wrapping up soon.
3. Polite questions or enquiries ? Will you be leaving for Shanghai tomorrow?
4. Future fixed events ? The teachers will be attending a conference next Monday.
c) Future perfect
1. Completion before a certain time in the future ? The party will have started by the time they arrive.
d) Future perfect continuous
1. Duration at a certain time in the future ? I will have been living in China for 8 years by next year.
2. Cause of something in the future ? He will be very hungry by the end of this day because he will have been fasting for 14 hours.