Check out tefl tesol about TESOL University Park Texas and apply today to be certified to teach English abroad.
You could also be interested in:
This is how our TEFL graduates feel they have gained from their course, and how they plan to put into action what they learned:
The unit is very helpful in my current situation as I have learned the following:
1) body language (use of eyes, voice, and gesture)
2) how to arrange the class (whole class, individuals, pair work, group work), their pros and cons
3) benefits and when to use student's name
4) how to arrange the classroom and the factors we need to determine
a) How are the student/teacher relationship likely to vary in each case?
b) How it will affect the class atmosphere?
c) Which will be more conducive to the teacher maintaining effective classroom control?
d) In which way will the teacher dominate most? What will the teacher's role be in each case?
e) Will it allow for maximum (S-S) student to student interaction/student talk time?
f) Is it possible to do all planned activities?
5) types of desk layout and when to use them
6) classroom management issues (how to reduce Teacher talk time, how to give instructions, establish rapport, discipline, responding to problem behaviors)