Earn your teaching certificate in beautiful Prague
Our training center in the Czech Republic provides the ideal location to earn your TEFL certification in magnificent Prague. This modern capital city offers an incredible opportunity to work and live surrounded by rich heritage and culture.
What We love about Prague
- Festivals: Music, Food, Beer, Wine, Art, Pottery, Design, Film, Theatre. There’s something happening nearly every week.
- Beer! It’s tasty and cheap. Even the ‘bad’ beer is good here.
- The architecture. Everyday you notice a new beautiful building with scraffiti, mosaics or frescoes that you can swear wasn’t there last time you looked.
- Low cost of living: Rents are affordable and you can get drinks and dinner for two for under 20 bucks.
- Public transport. It’s cheap, safe, clean, easy to use and it comes when it says it will on the schedule.
- Culture - there are three opera houses, hundreds of theatres, as well as all sorts of museums and galleries, music and sport venues and cinemas.
- History - how cool is it to have coffee in a room that Kafka or Albert Einstein once sat in?
- Nature – it´s a popular location for hiking, camping and mountain climbing and it´s also very safe (your wildest enemies may be just ants)
- 1. Spend 120+ hours in face-to-face TEFL training in the Czech Republic.
- 2. Learn from qualified and experienced language trainers.
- 3. Attend fully accredited and externally moderated course.
- 4. Get teaching practice with adults as well as children.
- 5. Earn an internationally recognized TEFL certificate.
- 6. Live and study for at least four weeks in Prague.
- 7. Job opportunity after completion of the course
We are a select, professional school run by highly experienced and qualified trainers. We combine the personal attention of a small course with the facilities, support and insider knowledge of one of the most established and respected language schools in Prague. Our trainees will have the chance to meet teachers in the staffroom and pick their brains about TEFL teaching and life in Prague or other countries. As a language school with more than 20 years of experience, we can provide trainees with useful contacts of schools all over the world.
The Prague TEFL school is very well equipped, with pleasant classrooms and a well-stocked TEFL resource library. Nearby, there are plenty of reasonably priced places to eat, and other facilities.
The school is is a short tram ride from the city centre. The journey from the accommodation to the school takes about 30 minutes by public transport.
Our TEFL training centre in Prague has two options for accommodation during the course. You can choose either an apartment in the city or a room in a local pension. Both options offer comfortable, well-equipped and good value for money accommodation set in a pleasant and convenient location. Based on seasonal availability we can also arrange homestay.
All our accommodation options are generally available from the Saturday before the course until the Saturday after the course is completed. If you wish to arrive in the city earlier or stay on after the course, we will be happy to help you arrange alternative accommodation that suits your preferences. Also, there is no obligation to use our recommended options so you are free to make your own arrangements if you wish. As you would expect from a capital city, Prague has a wide range of accommodation options that cover all budgets and preferences.
- 8 July 2019 - 2 August
- 12 August 2019 - 6 September
- 16 September 2019 - 11 October
- 25 November 2019 - 20 December
- 13 January 2020 - 7 February
- 23 March 2020 - 17 April
- 27 April 2020 - 22 May
- 1 June 2020 - 26 June
- 6 July 2020 - 31 July
- 10 August 2020 - 4 September
- 14 September 2020 - 9 October
- 19 October 2020 - 13 November
- 23 November 2020 - 18 December
The total price is divided into: deposit and balance.
The deposit may be paid via a) credit card b) Paypal c) wire transfer d) Western Union.
The balance of the course fee must be paid by cash, PayPal or bank transfer directly to the training centre.
The accommodation fees are not part of the course price and you are free to choose whichever accommodation option you prefer.
You are not obliged to use the accommodation provided by the school and you are welcome to make your own accommodation arrangements. If you choose to use our accommodation, it should be paid for either by cash, PayPal or bank transfer directly to the school at the start of the course.