CELTA | Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
CELTA is an internationally recognised professional teaching qualification that is common in the field of teaching English as a foreign or second language. The course is designed for potential teachers with little or no classroom experience and is therefore considered an entry level qualification in English language teaching.
CELTA courses can be taken in a variety of locations as they are individually organised and designed by different language institutes worldwide. The content of each course may have slight variations depending on the provider, however, the fundamental specifications of the course are provided by Cambridge ESOL which is a branch of the University of Cambridge.
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before 27 October, 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge. *