This term refers to one of the most commonly used exercises in the English language classroom. The gap-fill worksheet normally contains a set of written sentences which are missing certain key words; the student’s task is to fill in the missing words with the right vocabulary to complete the sentence. This type of exercise can be used to practice and re-enforce the specific vocabulary or grammar points that have been taught during the lesson. Gap-fill exercises can also be used to test a student’s progress as part of regular review sessions during the curriculum.
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 01 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*