Check out tefl tesol about TESOL Mangalore and apply today to be certified to teach English abroad.
You could also be interested in:
This is how our TEFL graduates feel they have gained from their course, and how they plan to put into action what they learned:
This unit proved to be to me another unit that stressed some things very important to language learning: however, this unit focused on how to create the most effective lesson for language building. I learned many things during this unit: however, I will focus on only a few:
1. The best type of ESA plan for teaching new language functions is the Boomerang or Patchwork lesson plan.
2. The best lesson plan for teaching grammatical structures is the Patchwork plan.
3. The Straight Arrow lesson plan is best for teaching new language vocabulary.
4. In order to teach language vocabulary, it is important to use visual aids and also to focus on pronunciation and language drills.
5. For introducing grammatical structures, it is important to focus on communication games and also on sentence composition.
6. Introduction of language functions should involve a high amount of communication between students and focus on building a network of language amongst peers that fit a specific function within the language - such as: inviting, refusing, agreeing, disagreeing, suggesting, etc.