TESL | Teaching English as a Second Language
TESL is a term commonly used in the USA, Australia and Canada to describe the act of teaching English to non native speakers in countries where English is the official language. It is also used to refer to the same teaching situation in areas where English is commonly spoken but not necessarily the official language. This type of teaching situation is often centred on migrants and refugees who need to learn the English language as a means of integrating into their new environment. To service this section of the English language industry there are numerous government and charity based programs available in many English speaking countries. For example, the USA has many programs available to the large numbers of migrant workers who come to the country from Mexico and other Latin American countries.
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before 27 October, 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge. *