Becoming an ESL teacher also means being familiar with the regarding vocabulary. To make sure you become a professional teacher, take a look at the video summary below covering the most important ESL terms and acronyms.
Check out ITTT's Blog Posts
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before 25 June, 2019 and receive an additional course free of charge. *
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos