CALL | Computer Assisted Language Learning
CALL is an all encompassing term which can be used to refer to the many ways in which computers are used by both teachers and students to aid the process of language learning. As the availability and sophistication of computer technology continues to grow, so does its relevance and usefulness in the English language classroom.
While computers are no replacement for the knowledge and skills of a well trained and experienced English teacher, they do offer a multitude of ways to help the learning process. There are many types of software programs available that can help students learn and practice new language skills, as well as numerous websites aimed at English students. The internet also provides teachers with access to all manner of teaching materials, as well as various websites and forums for sharing information on lesson planning, activities and other teaching ideas.
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 22 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*