Istanbul is one of the most diverse, fantastic, and vibrant cities in the world and there is always a reason to visit the city in any time of the year. There are only few cities in the world that can be so delightful to experience and enjoy as Istanbul. Its rich history and geographical position are responsible for a fascinating melting pot of cultures. Here are some reasons why to attend a CertTesol – TEFL course in Istanbul, Turkey.
- It’s got up to 8,500 years of history
- It’s the capital of 3 glorious empires, the Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman Empires
- It connects 2 continents; Europe and Asia, the East to the West
- There’s an Islamic and Mediterranean mixture of cultures in an attractive atmosphere,
- Istanbul is one of world’s main air traffic hubs with 2 international airports,
- It has been recognized as the 5th most visited city in the world
- In 2010 Istanbul was nominated as European Capital of Culture
- In 2012 Istanbul was nominated as European Capital of Sport
- It has been one of world’s leading congress destinations
- You can find more than 75 museums just in Istanbul
- There are more than 500 lively shopping malls, and 4 traditional bazaars
- There are 5 imperial and summer palaces, pavilions and mansions
- The huge transportation network of metro, subway, tram, buses, ferries, sea-buses, etc. has linked the city thoroughly
- In this city, you can feel 4 seasons throughout the year
- There is a growing demand for native/non-native qualified English teachers.
Our academic staff consists of fully qualified foreign trainers and Turkish with significant experience in TESOL/TEFL and devoted to their students and their profession. Furthermore, our centre provides in-service training to keep up with the latest trends in TESOL/TEFL. The basis of our approach is to enable our students to communicate effectively in real life situations. We do our best to help and encourage all our trainees and students to reach their objectives. Courses in Istanbul have a maximum of eight trainees.
The Istanbul TEFL training center was founded in 1988, quickly achieving a good reputation for English language teaching and has since remained one of the most respected language training centers in Istanbul.
The Istanbul TEFL training center is located in Kadiköy, the main centre of the Asian side and a lively area and offers a wide variety of amenities along with the most authentic Turkish everyday life. Our center is within a 3-minute walk from the main public transport services such as ferries, metro, busses, and tram.
The Istanbul center is open all throughout the year and offers TEFL/TESOL courses, a wide range of General English courses, ESP, Turkish for foreigners and Business English courses.
The accredited course in Istanbul is operated by an independent organisation that issues its own certificate on completion of the course.
The Istanbul TEFL training center will help you find a homestay, shared flat or a private apartment. The school is well connected by public transport; close to metro stations, ferries and bus stops.
Up on requested, we help and arrange accommodation for our trainees. In order to ensure a greater range of options we recommend that you register and inquire about housing at least one month in advance.
Accommodation options and prices;
Single room in a flat, shared living room, kitchen, bathroom, WiFi, about 10-15 minute walk from our center.
Price: $350 for four weeks including breakfast.
2. Private/independent apartment/flat:
1+1 or 2+1, fully furnished flat in walking distance to our center.
Price: $600 to $700 for four weeks.
3. Residence – Dormitory
Single room, other facilities shared, in 5-10 minute walk to our center.
Price: $350 to $400 for four weeks.
shared or sometimes private bathroom
bed linen and towels
AC (sometimes) or fans, heating.
Links to arrange accommodation yourself
You are of course free to arrange accommodation by yourself, on the following websites you can find rooms and apartments for rent. If you need suggestions about the best neighbourhoods to stay, we will be happy to help you:
- 24 July 2023 - 18 August
- 2 October 2023 - 27 October
- 4 December 2023 - 29 December
The total price is divided into: deposit and balance.
The deposit may be paid via a) credit card b) Paypal c) wire transfer d) Western Union.
The balance of the course fee must be paid in cash or via bank transfer directly to the training center on the first day of the course.
The accommodation fees are not part of the course price and you are free to choose whichever accommodation option you prefer.
If you choose to use our accommodation, it must be paid in cash or via bank transfer directly to the training center on the first day of the course.